Scrapbooking - It's So Easy To Get Started!

7:28 AM

I LOVE scrapbooking and taking photos. I love it because I think it's amazing the stories that pictures tell. My kids love looking through their scrapbooks and asking questions about when they were babies. I know it can be a little daunting to get started but all you really need is:

  • an album
  • pages, page protectors
  • paper
  • paper cutter
  • scrapbooking pens
That's all you really need to get started and of course, you can build from there with die cut machines, ribbon, eyelets, and many more embellishments. Start simple and build from there!
Turn your memories from this


to this!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. jen, i scrapbooked this weekend! it was so fun! i'm gearing up to go to a scrapbooking retreat in sept. can't wait for that... :) keep sharing photos so i can see your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You succeed beautifully at whatever you turn your hand to do, and your scrapbooks are no exception!

    You only forgot one element in your list of scrapbooking necessities... time! But then I see your next post where you are currently putting together an album for a trip taken in 2001, and I realise you've taken time into account after all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook