Conversations With Emma...

1:15 AM

Here's some recent conversations with my 3-going-on-18-year-old little lady...

Emma Grace: Mommy, you're the best mommy in the whole world!

(Awwww...)

Emma Grace: Mommy, you're a great cook.

(Another awwww...)

Mommy: What do you guys want to do tomorrow?

Emma Grace: Well, we could put on chapstick and lotion and then we would be BEAUTIFUL!

Mommy: No, I meant where do you want to go or is there something fun you want to do?

Emma Grace: Well, we could still put on chapstick.

Early one morning...
Mommy: Emma Grace, it's time to wake up. We have to take Joshua to school.

Emma Grace: Grunt...

2 minutes later...
Mommy: Emma Grace, you have to get up or Joshua will be late for school.

Emma Grace: I KNOW!! (And then she turned back over in bed.)

Yikes if she's like this now I hate to see the teenage years!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. She will always have beautifully moisturized lips!! And I remember those days of my Mom trying to get me out of bed...I didn't realize those conversations started at 3 :-) So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I didn't think they started at 3 either. That's what scares me! And yes, she always has her chapstick handy to moisturize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. like you said, I also think Emma and Arielle would get along great. Arielle always wants 'lippies' which is chapstick!! or lotion

    anneke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook