Mother/Daughter Date!

1:07 AM

Last year sometime I started taking Emma Grace on brunch dates. It was fantastic. It gave us a chance to connect and do something fun. Well, with the busyness of life lately, I haven't taken her on a date. Last week she asked me about everyday if we could go to brunch. Finally I took her. We had to go to the same place we usually go, Courtyard Cafe, and then to the chocolate shop next door to get her butterfly chocolate. We had a great time. I realized next year she will be in school. I want to get in as many dates as we can before she's off to school every morning!

French toast for breakfast!

My girl posing for pics...



And trying to play chess with pieces as big as her!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook