"As An Atheist, I Truly Believe Africa Needs God..."

11:42 PM


Title catch your eye? It caught mine as I read this article that has been floating around. If you haven't already read it, I encourage you to. It's written by an atheist who grew up in Malawi. After living here for a year and a half now, I am convinced more than ever that the answer here is definitely not found in government programs but in Jesus and the church rising up to care for these children to see the vicious cycle broken. You can read the article here.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm so glad to know of yours. I look forward to coming back again for a visit.

    My brother posted this on his blog too, and I found it so awesome!

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..wow..wow...this is AWESOME! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I have never been to Norway myself. I'd love to go. My mother just got back from Liberia. The people there are so receptive to Jesus. She just loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, I am SO excited that you found my blog and I in turn found yours!

    You are so right, JESUS is the answer. It is funny because we want to meet physical needs, but they just never never end. People get hungry again, thirsty, sick, etc, etc. (Not that we shouldn't keep doing these things). But Jesus is eternal, everlasting, and never fails. If we fail to speak Him, then we are only providing a temporary, limited solution.

    Okay, I rambled. Sorry! Look forward to hearing more about your work and life there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook