Blogging Connections

1:07 AM

I have a confession. I LOVE reading blogs. I guess it's like my reality TV these days (we currently don't get any TV stations). Sometime around the New Year, I stumbled across all these amazing women in ministry blogs! It was so awesome to connect through blogger world with other women and identify, in some ways, with where they're at. One of those women is Stonefox over at Moms, Ministry, and More. She asked me a couple of months ago about doing a guest post on her blog. I was honored and delighted all at the same time! Yesterday she posted it. You can check it out here. Thanks, Stonefox! Oh, and she's doing a hair dare that you just might want to be a part of! In a hushed tone, "There's prizes!"



The Hair Dare


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Thanks Jen! I hope to be getting YOUR hair pics soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you said "hushed tone." A delightful choice of words, and I'm really cracking up. :)

    Your guest post was great - I especially enjoyed hearing about what you are learning and doing now.

    p.s. I really enjoy reading blogs, too. And I also receive no TV stations... hmmmm...

    p.p.s. Are you doing the hair challenge??

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.p.p.s. (OK it's late!) I think your hair is gorgeous, and I can't possibly think how that chic cut could be improved.

    p.p.p.p.s. I'm going to bed now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl I am back! Are you doing the hair dare? I got mine done pretty short a couple of months ago but Heidi told me I could still send the photos. Haven't yet though :).
    I read your post at Heidi's blog. IT was a great way to learn about your ministry. Would love to hear more :). What a great needy work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen~ I enjoyed your guest post on Heidi's blog. As I read what you shared, I prayed for you and your family and ministry. May our Lord bless and strengthen you and make you all very aware of His presence as you faithfully serve Him.

    :-) Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blog hopping as part of the UBP. It is very nice to meet you and your blog. I have a toddler learning/ fun activities site. I also review childrens products. I am looking forward to adding to my blog list (definitely don't need to it is already so big but can't help myself because I love reading blogs). Have fun with the party! My blog is www.superfunmama.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook