And They're Off!

1:17 AM

leaving UV

Tuesday we sent our DTS students and 2 staff off on outreach! Please pray for them as they travel across borders, eat unfamiliar foods, and tell others about the amazing love of Jesus! They are spending 2 weeks in Mozambique helping to jump start the YWAM work starting there.

goodbye

Then off to Uganda for 5 weeks to work with the Orphans Know More project 2 hours from Entebbe. I will be joining them there for about a week of their outreach. I look forward to bringing you awesome reports from their time there! Oh, and for any moms reading my blog, I did get word that they did make it safely to Mozambique.

outreach team

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Sounds like a great time!

    Praise The Lord for their willingness to labor for the Master!

    (What are those...little shoes? Poking out the front of that one lady on the right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great ministry!I pray that God may bless this group's labor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I don't think i can get enough of your blog. You truly inspire me. Like...seriously. :o) In so MANY different ways! Gah> I love it. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook