Don't You Just Hate It When...

1:02 AM

I know hate is a strong word but here are some of the things I strongly dislike.
Don't you just hate it when...

  • the butter gets put back in the fridge just long enough to form into a hard rock making it virtually impossible to spread on toast?
  • you walk into an unsuspecting spider web and then have the hee-bee-jee-bees (I swear that's a word) all day because you just know that spider is somewhere in your shirt?
tangled webs
  • you're taking a shower and suddenly the tap runs dry because the green jojo tanks are empty? Ok, maybe that doesn't happen to most of you but maybe you can identify with a cold shower??
My main inspiration for this post was the spider web. I feel like I've been walking into them so much lately! Is there anyone else out there who strongly dislikes walking into spider webs??

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hate bugs, any kind. I know I would feel the same way if I were to walk in one of those. I know if I hear of something like that I ich the whole day.... oh great, now I am iching :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, my son-in-law absolutely hates spider wabs! We laugh so hard when he walks into one. He's just so animated about it, it's hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I DO!

    I have a pretty traumatic story from Outreach in the Village in Malawi that has to do with spiders...uggg! SO scary. Like the size of my hand scary... :o) i don't like spider webs, but i think they are beautiful anyway... :o) sometimes. when they are made really cool. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook