Birthday Crafting :: Final Round

12:44 AM

Well, for July anyways! The needles have been my nightly pastime this month. Of course, I didn't mind. It gave me the chance to try some new patterns that have been on the waiting list for some time. Including Rae's birthday gift, the Peaked Cap by Elle. Unfortunately I couldn't find this pattern online. It is found on a poster given to me by the lady at my favorite knitting shop! Isn't it cute!?

peaked cap

side shot

August is quiet for birthdays (only mine :)) but September is full of fun! Here's a sneak peak of what I'm working on for September birthday festivities...

sassy frass purse

You Might Also Like


  1. The stuff you make is always so cool and pretty!

  2. All I can knit is a blanket or scarf. How did you learn to knit such cool stuff? I want to learn but can't read the directions..LOL!!!Can you come back to the states to teach me....:-)
    by the birthday is in August too.

  3. Wow Jen! That hat is so cool. Your creativity is always so encouraging to me.

  4. You are so talented!! I lOVE YOUR HAT! It is just beautiful!!
    Everything is just absolutely amazing!


Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images