Portrait Creativity

1:10 AM

our family

On any given school day, Emma Grace will bring home at least 3 drawings. They are usually folded about 10 times and stuffed in her bag (evidence of a highly artsy personality). As I carefully unfold each piece of precious art, I smile. Her interpretation of family portraits, a beautiful princess, or any girl doing anything, have that same hair. Beautiful hair in the form of two colored lines coming out of the top of the little girl's head. It's a masterpiece. A beautiful masterpiece...

princess

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Those are some super-happy pictures. She's got talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love children drawings. I always love to see what my daughter comes up with. Oh, and what you all are doing is pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook