10 Things...

1:10 AM

1. Sliced beef, sharp cheese, and avocado toasted sandwiches.
beef, avo, and cheese sandwich

2. My purse made out of Hong Kong newspapers.
hong kong purse

3. 1 Corinthians.
1 corinthians

4. Dark chili chocolate from Shautany Chocolatiers.
chili chocolate

5. My current knitting craze.
basket of knits

6. My husband. I'm so in love!
my love

7. The changing of seasons.
spring flowers

8. Small reminders of childhood memories.
the jetsons

9. Dandelions.
dandelions

10. Our trip to Cape Town today!
on the water

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Fantastic! I love how you had a beautiful photo for each one.

    And isn't it exciting that spring is here?!! Yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sandwich and purse are calling out to me!! Have a GREAT time at the Cape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of camera do you use?

    Love the photo's and your knitting basket is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures! Love the header photo too. trying to get caught up in blogland (am I nuts?!! I have like 10 minutes!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook