Gifting Baby Hand Knits

12:51 AM

Aren't little baby hand knits the greatest? I think so. They are just so stinking cute! That's why I have been saving this baby bootie pattern for just the right occasion. When my friend in Australia had a baby, I knew this was the gift for her little one. I love how they turned out. I also love the different brown buttons I used. So cute!

vi's pink booties

But you see I couldn't stop there. Oh no! Her other 2 kids also needed some hand knits! Some soft balls for her son. Maybe these are ok for playing with in the house?

knitted balls

And her oldest needed a Sassy Frass hair band to tie around her beautiful blond locks and a little throw rug for her dollhouse birthday gift!

hand knits

You can see the happy recipients here!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Okay.. Those baby booties are TOO cute!

    I have to "hook you up" with a blog buddy.

    I would like to introduce you to: DANICA!

    Danica and her husband were M's in Russia and are now home for a while with their two kids.

    She also taught herself to knit and makes the CUTEST hats ever. She just gets an idea and teaches herself. Check her out! I think you guys would enjoy one another's blogs.

    www.mcadenmessenger.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki has been getting so many complements on her hair band!! We love the hand knits you sent.

    Thank you so much!!


    I even wrote a blog demonstrating your wonderful gifts in action: http://blissfule.me/index.php/2009/09/hand-knit-happiness/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE!! I am going to have to make some of those booties, but boyish for our little guy!! Thank you again for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook