Airplane Knitting

12:10 AM

DSC_0011

Ok, it's official. I love airplane knitting. Not that I thought I wouldn't. Any reason to knit is good enough for me! On a 17 hour flight (yes, that's right...17 l-o-n-g hours!), it really helps to pass the time. In between tending to my kids, sleeping as much as I could on an uncomfortable seat, and watching an occasional movie, I knit these cloths! It's my mass Christmas gifting idea hard at work! I'll reveal the different patterns I'm using when I'm finished!

What about you? Any handmade Christmas gifting ideas brewing?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. You are a fast knitter! I may have gotten two of those done. I am working on crocheting a lap blanket for a favorite Aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so they let you take the needles on the plane? that's awesome! doesn't it help pass the time on long flights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a long ride~!

    Im making frames for Christmas, I will put some pics up on my blog soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! It definitely helps pass the time!
    I'm making a McDonalds theme rag quilt for Annah and then one for her friend Angela for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jen, those cloths look absloutely gorgeous!!! What a great way to pass the time on a long plane trip, knitting..

    Take Care
    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. last year I did soups and cookie "jars".. I have no idea what I'll do this year...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad they let you take your needles on the plane!! I used to cross-stitch during flights before 9/11. Recently I have my lap and hands so full I haven't bothered to try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too fun! I love anything craft related. I keep being tempted by knitting but with my scrapbooking, cross stitch and sewing, the last thing I need is another craft!!! Although it WOULD be nice to have something to do that I can just do without having to constantly look at a pattern... :-)

    Sorry I'm just now stopping by to say hi after the Candle in the Corner giveaway. I've subscribed to your blog and look forward to getting to know you better. I read blogs every day but sometimes am lazy about commenting, sorry! :-) God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook