Resolutions...Or Goals?12:10 AM
Is there anyone else out there who doesn't like New Year's Resolutions? If so, feel free to join my camp! It's just that I feel like if I don't hold to it, I'm failing. I don't like that feeling. I do, however, like that fresh start. A new year. It's like a clean slate. A new year of memories, growth, and fun times! These are a few things I'm looking at as the new year starts...
- finding a house to make a home while we are in Texas. We have a car...we just need a dwelling.
- continuing to grow in patience and exercising it regularly.
- growing in motherhood and learning to be a better mom. I know this sounds generic, but as the busyness and distractions wind down, I look forward to focusing more on my kids and their needs in this season of their lives. I look forward to giving more of my attention to them rather than my job titles.
- learning to truly rest. I'm not talking about sleep but about deep rest in my spirit.
- figuring out this home schooling thing!