What We're Looking Forward To This Week...1:10 AM
We've officially completed 4 weeks of school! Yay! I am going by the South African school schedule but decided to go ahead and take this next week off for spring break. I knew it would be pure torture if Joshua was inside doing school while his friends were outside playing. I may not have the most compassion, but that would just be cruel! And we're expecting some very special guests this week...so a break was in order! Besides, one of the benefits of home schooling is the flexibility, right? Right.
This week we're also looking forward to...
- longer days...although my kids are definitely not going to want to go to bed when it's still light out...hmmm, I will have to figure that one out.
- fun with our special guests...Jeremy's parents!
- having a fun little St. Patrick's Day feast.
- some swimming fun (at the indoor pool).
- finishing up some fun projects.
- and welcoming the first day of spring!
Hope your week is fabulous!