Weekending

9:18 PM

I don't know if you're enjoying my little weekending posts, but I certainly am!  I love seeing snapshots that capture moments.  Family moments.  Fun moments.  Moments of laughter.  Moments of creativity.  I just love it!  I meant to post our weekending yesterday, but as you can see below, we were out of town and I forgot my camera cord!  And I just can't post without pictures!  Our weekending included...

a west texas road trip
driving down the road

west texas

with lots of car knitting on my afghan (it's about 30 inches long!)
afghan

sharing at a church in amarillo coupled with...
church sharing

a free night in a hotel for the parents while the kids spent time with their pops and hannah!
hotel lamp

Hope YOU had a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing! Love the pictures!

    Your afghan looks like it's turning out great. Love the colors, too - what yarn are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful weekend :o) I love your afghan! Since my hubby insists on driving the whole way-I am known for getting really sleepy in the car-but when I was awake on our long drive to my dad's, I was able to do some hand quilting and copy some of my mom's crocheted doilies from my dad's home.

    Thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment. My hubby and I had a wonderful time up at my dad's (the 26 hour drive to my dad's from our home in Georgia to his home in Wisconsin was well worth it :o) Thank goodness though for the midway stop to sleep and visit with our kids who are all at college in Kentucky :o)

    It was straight back to work for me, so haven't had a minute to catch up really on blogging, but I want to try to reply to the wonderful comments left on my N post.

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying them :) Thank you for posting Jen ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last "stop" best - free night in the hotel ... just for two!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traveling in the car is the only time I get to work on my long-lasting cross-stitch project. Your afghan looks so cosy! Hurrah for a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook