Views From Our Trip...Any Guesses?

6:36 PM

We've returned!  I've put together a little rhyme so you can guess where we just returned from!  You might even find your answer in some of the pics!

rideau canal

In a land not too far away,
Where every sentence ends with, "Eh."

govt. building ottawa

Tim Horton's isn't just a name
But a place to get coffee just the same.

eternal flame

Loonies and Toonies aren't just cartoons that make you giggle
But forms of currency that, when lacking, can make you wiggle.

black squirrel

Evergreens aren't just for Christmas days
But, even in the warm season, dot the highways.

statues

French is heard just enough to know
That you've left your home country below.

bicycles

The colors, red and white, are proudly displayed
Any guesses on where we stayed?

the view

The answer and more pics coming soon!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. All I got was Canada, although have no idea exactly where!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun - what part of Canada did you visit? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can rule out Vancouver, and British Columbia in general. No idea what other city you visited, but it looks lovely, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That place looks gorgeous! I wouldn't mind being there right now :) ...I can only imagine how much you miss SA, time flies by though, you'll be there in no time ♥ Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're too clever & adorable :)
    So thankful to call you my dear friend!
    Hope to hang out soon.

    Mishea

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's definitely in Canada. Hmmmm, I am guessing Quebec area???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been there! Well, I'm from Canada but one summer my family did a motor home trek across the country and I definitely recognize the waterway in the first photo, this is Ottawa area, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm guessing Ottawa, based on the canal and eternal flame. And the fact that you labeled one photo "govt. building ottawa" =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook