Weekending

1:15 AM

Hope you all had a wonderful l-o-n-g weekend!  I spent the first bit tending to a sick little girl, but luckily she was bouncing back to her old self after a couple of days.  Our weekend happenings...

I satisfied my cherry craving.
bowl of cherries

Worked on a little something special at the machine.
sewing a skirt

Picnicked on the grass with my little girl. 
picnic on the grass

Who apparently thought it was a barrel of laughs!
laughing girl

Published another article over at Today's Mama.

Took a family photo...I actually picked out the kid's clothes for this one.  They love it when I do that!  More details to come on this!
photo shoot clothes

Enjoyed a BBQ and birthday combo!

Hope your weekend was as fun as mine!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Now I really want some cherries!

    Sounds like a lovely weekend. If only every weekend lasted three days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Emma Grace is better now! Annah was a wee bit under the weather too for a few days. LOVE the Afghan she is sitting on for the picnic! Love the colors, love her happy face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, a family photo... it's been awhile since I'v3e done one of those, I should look into that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook