My Picture Wall :: Project #2

1:16 AM

my picture wall

For a few months now, my picture wall has been incomplete.  Oh, the frames were all there but they weren't all filled until recently.  I knew I wanted a family picture.  A new one, a proper one, where we actually all dressed nice for the occasion.  What a chore that is!  I tried not to stress over it too much, but I did pick out what the kids would wear.  I'm pretty picky when it comes to getting a good, quality photo.  I called up our friend, Mike Simmons of S & B Photography.  He did a great job!  Even though the kids declared at the very beginning that they weren't smiling, he was able to get them to show some teeth!

This picture is our family photo on display on our wall...

price family photo

But I also think these should make their way into frames at some point...

siblings

my little man

wonder

me and hubby

Read my Shameless Plug for S & B photography at Today's Mama!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great photos! I keep getting put off by professional photographer's prices, but I know the results are often worth it. I especially like the last three photos - the one of Emma Grace is truly unique, and you and Jeremy look so cute together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures! I love the idea of a picture wall, too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jen!
    How beautiful! Such great photo set of your beautiful family! Can't wait to have Mike take our photos. I love your photo wall I need to do this in my hallway instead of the 3 small photo frames I have in there! Thanks for the ideas.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your project and those photos are priceless, you all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your projects! From the jars to the knitted toys...etc! I wanted to stop here and say...what absolutely beautiful family photos! I especially love the one of your two sweeties with your son's arm around your daughter and your daughter laughing. Too cute!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Thank you for stopping by :o) I hope you pick up a both the Sugar Doll award and Blogger Buddy Award (aka blog hugs)...but even if you don't ...just know I appreciate you coming by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook