11th Anniversary

1:10 AM

me and hubby

Today marks our 11th anniversary.  I know it's cliche, but I really can't believe how fast these 11 years have gone!  As if I needed the right, today this spot will serve as my bragging spot for the most wonderful husband in the world.

Jeremy and I have had a unique marriage in that we've always done everything together.  It's never been that go-off-to-your-job-see-you-at-5 kind of thing.  We've traveled the world together.  We've played with orphans together.  We've discipled young people...you guessed it, together.  Some of you might think that sounds wonderful, and some of you might think it doesn't.  For me, I can't imagine it any other way.

To save the deeply personal words for the confines of one ear, I will simply say, "Jeremy, I love you with all my heart!  I love that I get to be on this journey with you!  You are an amazing husband, father, and friend.  Thanks for loving God and loving me!"

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Happy Anniversary guys!!

    Do something crazy together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Happy anniversary!! :) And I'm that person that thinks it'd be awesome to do all that ministry stuff w/ my (future) husband!! One day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Happy Anniversary! September is a GREAT month to get married! ;) I so "get" it. Arno and I have ONLY worked together in ministry thus far and I pray it stays this way always -- we, too, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! What a blessing to have experienced all that you have had together. Our son has in his heart to start, run or help an orphanage. He is in his 3rd year of undergrad, and then after that, who knows? He has had this on his heart since his senior year of high school...

    Our prayer for him (as well as our girls) since they were itty bitty, has been thanks for their spouses...strong, Christian-who love the Lord with their whole heart-not a flake-loving, supporting, etc...) Our older daughter has been blessed with such a spouse...and we continue to praise Him for that perfect one for our younger daughter and one for our son.

    So here is to many, many, many more years full of blessings, wonder and love!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    thankyou for stopping by :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!

    And I think it's wonderful that you've been able to do everything together like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!! That is so awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I think it's great that you are able to be and experience so much together as a couple all the time. Dan and I had been married 5 years before we went into full-time ministry. A lot of the people who joined MAF at the same time we did had a very hard time being together as a couple 24/7, but we adjusted just fine, so I can relate to you in that way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been thinking about missions work as a retirement career for us because of getting to do everything together. That is so cool!

    Been thinking about you guys and rejoicing with you on the 11th. So nice to have a positive association with this day in you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook