Weekending

1:12 AM

Well, I am back from my personal retreat. The day I came back we welcomed my in-laws for a couple of days. My time away cleared the cobwebs in my brain and replaced them with lots of inspiration. I can’t wait to share more with you, but for now, our weekend...

the kids (and parents) had fun with their grandparents,
emma g loved being spoiled with clothes shopping for her birthday!
with the grandparents


we finally celebrated jeremy's birthday 
with a small gathering over friends
ice cream and cookie dough
 

enjoyed the cooler fall weather!
pumpkins

we ended our weekend with a family game night of monopoly!
i won...:)
monopoly

We're actually enjoying a family day today, too, since it's a holiday!  I think today's fun will need its own post, though.  Hope you're having a fabulous Columbus Day wherever you are!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So glad you had a fabulous time away and a terrific homecoming, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have ever won at Monopoly!

    Your photos are lovely, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun a time to share together! I can not wait til we are grandparents :o) I am believing that when that time comes, we will be living closer to our children...not the 12 hour distance that it takes for us now...from Georgia to where they are in Kentucky.

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook