phoebe gets her sweater (finally)

12:03 AM

twinkies

phoebe mouse

For Emma G's birthday, I made her a sweater and Phoebe Mouse from the book, Phoebe's Sweater.  I had high hopes of also making the Phoebe Doll Sweater to go along with the gift, but time was not on my side, and I had to let that project go for another time.  Then Christmas came and knitting orders, and like my hat, that poor sweater kept getting moved to the bottom of the list.

by the fountain

kneeling down

Emma G has been very patient, not asking where in the world that sweater was, but when I told her the other day that I was starting the sweater, her eyes lit up!  I don't know what's better...that, or a fun photo shoot with my girl!

eg and phoebe

Is it not the cutest thing in the world?  A miniature version of her big girl sweater.  I just love it! I'm so glad Joanna Johnson included patterns for both!

back of sweaters

Enjoy my scheduled weekend posts.  The kids have Monday off for Martin Luther King, Jr. day, so I'm taking the day off, too!  See you Tuesday!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I want one, too. This is just great! Loving the photos and smile on your baby's face:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knitting is just my ultra favorite! Whether I'm doing it or you're doing it, I feel all cozy inside seeing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melting... that is simply beautiful! I have tears in my eyes! What a special special gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Emma G looks absolutely thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma's sweater is gorgeous!!! as is Phoebe's...
    I really like the color and style. Sweet pictures too...the last one is too precious. You are very talented...not just with your knitting but your photography as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those sweaters! How adorable!!! What yarn did you use for them? Maybe you said in your original post...I will have to check :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She and Miss Phoebe look so pleased! How adorable, way to go mom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! Love the color of the yarn you used, really beautiful. First pic is my fave, so sweet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your knitting project is priceless. That is something I don't think I could ever do, I don't even sew.

    I just came over from DFWMama.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook