splashing around at great wolf lodge

1:20 AM

no! don't take my pic!
i believe she was saying, "no!" as in, don't take my picture.

In planning fun staycation adventures for the summer, I'm holding to the little motto, "All they can do is say no."  I've stepped out in contacting local places, asking them if they would provide complimentary passes in exchange for a review.  I can't believe how many yes's I've gotten so far!

in the hot tub

photo with violet

The first of our staycation adventures was this weekend at Great Wolf Lodge.  These are some snaps of our time there.  You can see a full review on Today's Mama here

back massage
joshua was excited he found something to massage his back.

making a fountain

sprinkled on

One thing is for sure.  Waterparks are an awesome way to cool off in the hot summer months.  What's your favorite way to cool off?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. That is so cool! I think I need to be more bold to just ask! Kudos to you! AND it looks like the kids had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water parks are super fun! And this place looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I needed yesterday!

    PS: don't forget this giveaway end today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just makes me want to go to the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my son's favorite staycation! Heck, any-cation, for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to meet you there!

    Your photos are awesome. This was the first time we had been to Great Wolf when the outdoor portion was open and we loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook