zucchini bread

1:04 AM

zucchini bread

The day before we left for San Antonio, I was given some zucchini by some of our friends who farm.  I was sad I couldn't do anything with it before I left!  Instead I came home and decided I needed (yes, needed) to make zucchini bread.  I love this recipe from Simply Recipes.  It made 2 loaves...one to eat right away and one to freeze for later!  I replaced the sugar with agave, but other than that I followed the recipe.  I did add walnuts because zucchini bread just isn't zucchini bread without walnuts!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That recipe sounds (and looks) delicious! I'll give it a try if our garden produces the zucchini I planted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so good! I don't think I have ever had zucchini bread! I love banana bread. I am guessing this would be similar? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This recipe looks yummy and I'd love to try it with oatmeal flour and the dried cranberries...yum! Great way to make good use of those veggies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook