sweet baby knits

1:25 AM

baby socks

baby hat

I can't talk about baby knits without inserting the word sweet in front.  I finished these little knits last week but wanted to wait to post until they were delivered to their recipient.  In about 3-6 months, I hope baby Dax looks smashing in his little outfit.  As I held this new arrival, I realized that it has been over a year since I held a newborn.  I love how they feel so good in your arms.  Don't worry.  No baby fever here, just enjoying the little bundles around me. :)

The hat was a smaller version of Jeremy's Mountain Air Hat, and the socks are from More Last Minute Knitted Gifts.

Linking up with Jennifer @ Studio JRU for Sneak Peek Friday!

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. This is very sweet indeed, I bet he´ll look beautiful in it! :-)

    I signed up for a knitting class yesterday! I know how to chrochet but not how to knit, so I hope I´ll learn a little..! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY sweet! What a lovely gift =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful knits! I wish I could knit like that but I'm just a beginner at knitting and crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and yes, absolutely sweet!

    Learned to knit socks by starting with booties! Saved the very first and it is now an ornament on my Christmas tree!

    Love the little hat! thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable...I have got to get busy preparing for some little bundles around my neighborhood! And thanks for the links!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love how they match up so nicely!!
    ~Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Jen. I am most excited to find your blog. I LOVE those booties and hat. I'll be back to see more! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. The booties and hat really do look sweet. I like the backdrop you've used to capture them. I'm always love brown in baby clothes matched with either the blue you've used or pink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yup sweet is definitely a good adjective.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delicious and sweet, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work. Always appreciate the talents of fibre artists.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness. So absolutely precious. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I echo the post above! Oh my goodness! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh just love those bitty baby knits...after spending the past two weeks scanning my sons' baby photos it really makes me miss the smell of babies...especially after their bathes ;) Have a wonderful week, fondly, Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable! I love brown and blue together for a boy. Too, too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook