ricotta gnocchi

1:25 AM

ricotta gnocchi

I've wanted to make gnocchi for a while now which is funny because one, we don't eat potatoes very often and two, we really never eat gnocchi.  However, when I stumbled upon the Ricotta Gnocchi recipe from Budget Bytes, I knew I had to try it.  I tossed it with some Parmesan cheese, butter, and herbs and served it with a salad and the whole family liked it.  (I say like and not love because I think the kids were a bit skeptical but they did eat it.)  It was an easy meal, and definitely one I'll make again.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Gnocchi are my favourite but I never cook them because I'm the only one who appreciate their subtle taste, with butter and parmigiano, in our household. Thank you for reminding me of this delicacy and triggering an instant recall of my granny complimenting me when I made them the first time; making her proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look delicious! I am definitely going to have to try them. Of course, I have to make my own ricotta... but it's easy, so that doesn't add much work at all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very delicious! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben and I ate a lot of gnocchi when we lived in the UK because it was a quick meal and we were constantly commuting. I think I'll have to try making some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo, very tasty ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks delicious, Jen! I've never had gnocchi, but your picture makes me anxious to try it! thank you for sharing the link to the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had gnocchi for the first time this year and loved it. I will definitely have to try this recipe. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks delicious! I have never made gnocchi from the scratch, but now you have inspired me.

    Yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook