down by the tracks

12:11 AM

A couple of weeks ago, my helper and I did a photo shoot for a friend I went to high school with.  She suggested the place, and I was so glad.  It was perfect!  Old train and tracks, buildings that looked like an old barn, cute houses,  a wooden cabin.  There were so many great backgrounds in one spot.  These are a few of my favs from the photo shoot.

gotta wear shades

on the tracks

sitting by the tracks

happy couple

family portrait

mother & daughter fun

sweet hug

standing by the door

so beautiful

I'm still scheduling fall portraits so email me if you are interested.  Now is a great time.  It will only get busier with the holidays!

Linking up with Communal Global for Sneak Peeks Around the World.

Note: These were taken in Frisco at the Heritage Museum / Babe's restaurant for those that are in the area and are curious.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Nicely done, Jen!! Nicely done! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun shoot! The tracks make the perfect backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pictures! I've been wanting a family picture for years but I can't get my husband to have his picture taken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun place for pictures! They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat place for beautiful pictures! Great job!

    {Thank you for your sweet comment about the loss of my friend!}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome shots! Don't you love locations like that?? Okay...don't be mad but I memed you. :-) Check out my blog post tonight when you get a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great photos once again! My very favorite is the last one (even though I think that the sweet girl would look even better without mascara).

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great shoot Jen! That location is fantastic. You captured this sweet family beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos my friend! What a great area to do a photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook