acquired taste by jeremy clay price

12:13 AM

I have been chomping at the bit waiting to tell you about Jeremy's debut album, Acquired Taste!  He released it September 26th, and we started planning a blog tour to promote it.  Today kickstarts that tour!  I am so proud of Jeremy for pursuing his music dreams and putting out such a great album.

BCBanner

From Jeremy...
I have been writing songs for over 15 years and spent much of my early adult life playing music all over the world. The last few years I have set it aside while building Ten Thousand Homes. But now is the time.  I chose songs that were not all written recently. One was written this year, while the others go back as far as 8 years ago. I really wanted to represent a journey, and while this is a simple recording, I am extremely proud of it!  What I know now is that this is only the beginning!

AlbumCover2B&W

Give Acquired Taste a listen and you will find that Jeremy's song lyrics come from a place of such depth and passion.  I love listening to the raw honesty that pours through his music.  Now I know I might be a little biased {Smile}, so I encourage you to visit everyone else on the tour to hear what they think!

December 5th - I Believe In Love
December 6th - Beyond Words Designs
December 7th  - Studio JRU
December 8th  - She Is Dallas
December 9th  - Brand New Day
December 12th  - Grit & Glory
December 13th  - Today’s Mama
December 14th  - B’ahava
December 16th  - Them Pates
December 19th - Alisha Ippolito Photography
December 20th  - The Little Missionary Girl All Grown Up


You can download Acquired Taste for a name your own price with a minimum of only $3!  After download you can easily drop it into your iTunes music folder.  Thanks in advance for supporting a new artist!

Buy Acquired Taste on Bandcamp

LIKE Jeremy Clay on Facebook

Jeremy Clay Price on Twitter

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Jeremy is a wonderful musical artist. Beautiful. I can see some of the reasons he hold your heart! ;) Did you do the photos? They are very captivating, too. Kudos to him for following his dream and to you for encouraging that dream! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Very exciting =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of him, but I bet that is a great album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blog tour idea! He sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook