turkey panini sandwiches

12:17 AM

turkey panini sandwich

Seeing as how your Thanksgiving leftovers should probably have been thrown out by now, this is one of those recipes you can tuck away for Christmas leftovers.  I found Pioneer Woman's leftover turkey and swiss panini via Pinterest.  I didn't have all the ingredients on hand but made something similar and it was delicious.  I hate throwing out leftovers and this is a perfect and tasty way to use up all that holiday turkey!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Beautiful photo, rich ... It makes my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum, yum, yummy, I want some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!! I love the leftovers almost as much as the real-deal! ;) blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really good, and I love the pioneer woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds Yummy! To try soon. Thanks and have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook