turkey pumpkin chili

12:08 AM

turkey pumpkin chili


This week was definitely time for chili and soup.  It actually got cold!  We enjoyed the first fire of the season, and I tried desperately to make the kids bundle up for the morning walk to school.  I tried a new chili recipe, too, Turkey Pumpkin Chili.  It tasted great!  I did end up using canned tomatoes for the sake of time, but my frozen fresh pumpkin replaced canned pumpkin.  I really think this will be my go to recipe for chili now, especially when it's pumpkin season! 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Sounds yummy! I'll have to remember it for our winter... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks incredibly yummy:) I had to stop by and apologize...I actually JUST now saw the comment you left on my blog back in October about winning a storybook...I feel like a moron! Apparently even when I do have good luck, I can't even take the time to realize it. Haha! Thanks for your kindness, and I hope the next person inline enjoyed it:) I will try to pay more attention in the future:) Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, that is an most intriquing combination! Love new and different recipes. Thank you, Jen. Blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's new and interesting for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum!!! This sounds fantastic! I've started adding butternut squash to the red sauce for my lasagna, and I love it! This is a similar flavor combination, so I could see it being great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this looks yum! Tou are talented in many creative fields. Thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook