muffin tin lasagna

12:05 AM

muffin tin lasagna

I recently read a great round-up of muffin tin recipes on Today's Mama.  It made me want to go buy more muffin tins so I could make several amazing things at once.  I settled in on muffin tin lasagna from Can You Stay For Dinner for our Christmas Eve dinner.  It worked out perfect.  I prepared it before the Christmas Eve service and stuck it in the oven when we got home.  It was so good!  I loved using the won ton wrappers instead of pasta.  This is definitely a dish to make again! 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. What a fun way to make lasagna! Will add to my growing list of things to make when I make room for muffin tins in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great idea, I will have to try that out, I love lasagna but don't make it often as I don't have a small form for it and always need to invite "eaters" if I make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great! I think I'll put the lasagna in muffin tins for dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, nice photo, I whets the appetite. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook