packed with personality

12:09 AM

Seriously these kids are a hoot sometimes.

Oh no!
photo by jeremy

Emma G checking on one of her surprise creations. One of these days they are going to be edible. I just know it. In the meantime, we are all trying to choke down her "tasty" experiments.

It's the best way to do homework.

I was totally caught off guard the other day when I discovered that a robot was doing Joshua's homework at the kitchen table. I quickly took a photo, unbeknownst to the intruder, and then bowled over laughing. Apparently having a large box on your head helps you to concentrate better. :)

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. So cute! It's so fun to watch them grow up, even from a distance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The robot hat is too funny, and I love EmmaG's apron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, lovely - especially the robot cracked me up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The robot is hilarious!!! I think it's very cool that you all try to eat Emma G's creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh... I just love your kids!! How sweet that Emma G is so creative in the kitchen. And I love you all eat her experiments! :) I can totally see that box helping with concentration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I hope you get to enjoy some tasty treats one day! I could totally see Cody doing the same thing as Joshua! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! what a perfect picture of your EmmaG in her apron, ready to pull out her baked creations :o) And how cute is your studious robot! lol

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great memories to get pictures of. When they're 16 and 17 they will either laugh so hard at those pictures, be embarrassed, or think they were the coolest kids ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook