black bean burgers & sweet potato fries

12:00 AM

burger & fries

I warned you I've been on a black bean kick lately. I've always loved black bean burgers so I tried out this recipe from Eat, Live, Run. Oh, my. Yum. I just need to figure out how to get them to stick together better. They are delicious, though. My one bag of dried black beans were enough to make a batch of black bean quesadillas and these babies. Score!

I served these burgers with a side of sweet potato fries. I LOVE sweet potatoes. I simply sliced them, drizzled olive oil on them, and sprinkled with a little sea salt. Bake at 400F for about 20 minutes. That's it. Super simple.

Buns are 100% whole wheat buns using this recipe.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I´ve never had a burger like that but it sounds yummy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, your cooking always makes my mouth water! I love black beans too but have never tried them this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another one on my list of recipes to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmm! I love black beans too. Will have to try this one. We love them with rice, lettuce and corn and chicken on top. Now I am hungry! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds delicious! I love sweet potatoes, but have never tried them as fries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sweet potato fries and so does Wade! I'm gonna have to try the black bean quesadillas too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just had sweet potato fries for the first time this weekend at Costco!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook