dallas area family portraits

12:00 AM

The Spring weather and beautiful colors have made it a busy time for family portraits. I love it and am so thankful for those hiring me to capture their family's smiles! This family is near and dear to my heart as I've known them (and even worked with them in my early YWAM days) since I was 18. I changed the boys diapers and even helped potty train the oldest. Now that he's headed off to college in the fall (senior portraits here), it was time for a family portrait. My favs include...

enjoyment

  something's funny

brothers laughing

on the bridge

family portrait

hand in hand

My favorite moments are the non-posed moments of smiles, laughter, and fun!


These were taken at Prairie Creek Park in Richardson, TX.


If you're in the Dallas area and you're interested in family portraits, email me. I'm booking sessions through the first week of June.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Fabulous photos! I particularly like the one of the whole family standing together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you capture those special moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, most of all I love the wildflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like these photos, beautiful smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that last photo especially!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots, Jen!! Love the wildflowers, too! blessings ~ Tanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job Jen! Such a happy family. And that field of flowers... with the pops of red flowers... you couldn't ask for a better setting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook