Monday, February 17, 2014

we're expecting

Initially I wasn't excited, but then I met her, and my heart softened just a little bit. The kids were absolutely thrilled at the thought of an addition to our family, but I guess I needed to see her in all her cuteness to become convinced.

As of yesterday, it became official that we will be welcoming a furry little girl into our family in a couple of weeks. The kids can't wait and have already named her. She is a cute one, isn't she?

Untitled

Untitled

5 comments :

Elisa | blissfulE said...

Awww! Looks like a lab. How cute!

The Reeds said...

Aw! You got me at first! ;) What a big commitment! I'm sure they will love her!

Leovi said...

Sweet and beautiful portraits!

rooth said...

Awww, how adorable. What's her name?

maryanne @ mama smiles said...

Beautiful! I want a kitten...

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...