potholes

8:00 AM

Bourke's Luck Potholes

bridge over canyon

potholes

the view

bourke's luck potholes

don't go beyond

talking

band shot?

We really do live in a beautiful country. Despite that, I've always found it extremely difficult to associate potholes with a thing of beauty. I grew up in a town where there might have been more potholes than people. But, alas! The Bourke's Luck Potholes are amazingly beautiful. I love that we have such scenic loveliness all over our neck of the woods. Join me over at Petit Elefant where I talk about the lovely things you can look forward to at this hotspot.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh my goodness! Those are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Gorgeous! I know what you mean about potholes...I only knew of the kind in the roads before this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like an incredible place to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts

TTH Facebook